The Thin Green Line Foundation provides critical funding to a wide range of frontline projects and programs worldwide. When Rangers are adequately trained, equipped and supported, positive conservation outcomes will follow and less deaths will occur (for both Rangers and Poachers).
The program/project areas of focus include:
- Anti-poaching training programs to protect endangered species
- Patrol technique training, focusing on safety patrols, violence avoidance, and community engagement
- Providing security camps and medical assistance for Park Rangers in conflict zones
- Paying salary supplements
- Supplying mosquito nets for patrols and families
- Distribution of water filtration kits and patrol ration packs
- Supplying uniforms and patrol equipment
To apply for Ranger Project Support assistance from the Thin Green Line Foundation, please complete and submit an Application for Assistance (pdf). Please refer to the External Project Support Funding Guidance Notes for eligibility.